Monday, April 25, 2011

Watercolored cupcakes

One of the Creative Crew challenges this month is to watercolor. Confession #1: I am not very good at watercoloring. Confession # 2: I am the creator of the challenge! I really did for ponygirl40, one of the Creative Crew who is fab at watercoloring. She gave us some tips, but I think I'm beyond hope!
I CASEd this card from Tessa Wise, one of the SU Artisan Award winners. I love the layout! I changed the DSP, but most of the rest of it is the same.
In order to get the dimension I wanted in my cupcakes, I used a blender pen on the lines; I just couldn't get the aquapainter to do what I wanted. I also added Moonlight accent ink for the frosting.


Here's a little sneak peek of what we'll be making at my workshop tomorrow night. I'll show you more on Wednesday!

Happy stamping!


Jana Signature

No comments: