Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Punch preview from the Summer Mini

I was very restrained in my Summer Mini pre-order, but I couldn't resist trying out the new triple punch that SU is offering! One punch has 3 different setting for 3 different sets of punched images. (The flowers on my card use (L-R) outside edge from either 2 or 3 with inside piece of 3, 1 and inside piece of 2, 1 and inside piece of 3. If you look at the punch images in the catalog, that should make sense.)
I think I got the color combo from Dawn Olchefske's blog: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzazz. Definitely summery! And look at all of the rhinestones I added, not to mention the glimmer brad! If you receive this card, you can be sure that I like you a lot.
The background stamp is Teahouse, and the sentiment is from the Level 1 hostess set Afterthoughts.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

love it, still have not played with mine yet but knew after regionals I needed it.

Kim Jenkins said...

Cute card, I will definitely be getting this punch.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim