Monday, April 4, 2011

In the style of ponygirl40

One of our Creative Crew members is ponygirl40 (her real name is Lisa!). She has a beautiful vintage artsy style that I am so envious of! I created this card using a few of her signature moves: faux peeling wallpaper, watercoloring and pearls. I embossed the flower so that I could do a better job of watercoloring. I used Concord Crush ink and an aquapainter, and all the variation in tone came from that one ink! Supplies: Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral; Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, First Edition DSP, Lap of Luxury DSP; Ink: Whisper White, Black StazOn, Concord Crush, Crumb Cake, VersaMark; Accessories: black EP, heat gun, sponge, Basic Black satin ribbon, sticky strip, pearl, decorative label punch, aquapainter Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

2 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Hi Jana! This is so pretty!!! You have inspired me to pull out 5th Ave Floral again, thanks for sharing!

Superglew! said...

Nice work, Jana. It is fun to try a different style, and you've really stepped out here. Don't you just love that Concord Crush?