Friday, March 18, 2011

The feminine side

Here's the feminine version of Wednesday's card. I used the emboss resist technique here. I stamped Medallion using VersaMark ink onto the Paisley Petals DSP. Next, I sprinkled on clear EP and heated it. Finally, I brayered Early Espresso ink over the whole thing. After it dried a little, I rubbed the embossed image with a paper towel to get off the excess ink and then put it through the Big Shot.
I stamped Teahouse in Cajun Craze ink onto a Crumb Cake cardbase and added Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon. A pearl in the center of the medallion is the finishing touch.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

2 comments:

Kim Jenkins said...

This is a very pretty card.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Beautiful card Jana! Love the emboss resist with the DSP :-)