Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday card from Mama

I think the best part of birthdays is getting mail! (Note to self: mail some of those cards you make!) Although it wasn't mailed, I got a mushy, glittery purple card from my hubby. It's almost like he knows me or something, LOL! I got lots of other great cards, too, including this ome that Mama made for me. I recognize the swirl from Priceless and the corner punch. She also used the new blossom petals punch to make the flower. Isn't it pretty?
I got a couple of projects done this weekend. I have a 3-D item to post on Wednesday. I wish I could show you the beauteous card I made (even Ray said it was the best one I've shown him), but I'm saving it for the April Creative Crew.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

handmade cards = best kind of mail