Monday, March 28, 2011

Crafting in the car

First of all, I just realized this pic is not that good; I'll use the flash next time. Second of all, yes, I really made this card in the car! OK, I added the glitter and sponging after I got home, but I did everything else in the car. I recently participated a few times in a swap on SCS where you swap stamped images. I have a bunch now from the Occasions Mini set, Eat Chocolate. I brought that with me along with Very Vanilla and Early Espresso cardstock, 2 sheets of Jolly Holiday DSP, Early Espresso narrow taffeta ribbon and a Cherry Cobbler marker. Obviously I had to go CAS here, but I like the result! It's hard to see in the photo, but there is Cherry Cobbler colored underneath the glitter. Happy stamping! Jana Signature

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I like to stamp on the go too; karate, baseball, whatever sport practice- keeps me busy. Like the idea of prestamped images then just assemble