Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vintage Vogue and masking

Here's another card made with Vintage Vogue from the Occasions Mini. Having this set clear mounted made stamping that border so easy! For the flowers, I used the masking technique. Just stamp the flowers onto a sticky note, making sure part of the flower is where the "sticky" is. Then cut out the flower. I keep mine inside the stamp case to use over and over.
This card was made for a challenge on SCS. The challenge I gave everyone was to use a new stamp set and an old color that they don't use very often. I chose Bordering Blue. I'm not sure why I don't use it often because it's very pretty!
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great idea to mask, no cutting would make great make and take card

Traci G said...

Beautiful Jana! I just ordered Vintage Vogue (don't ask me why I waited??) and I can't wait to get it!! Love your idea!

Kim Jenkins said...

Very pretty, I have yet to play with my set, but this inspires me.