Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another masculine card

I've been thinking about masculine cards lately. I CASEd this card from Jenn Diercks' blog. I love this To the Nines DSP because it's great for cards for men. This card would be a great way to use up scraps of DSP too. The Always Artichoke mat is 3 X 3 3/4. Each strip of DSP is 2 7/8 X 1. I wanted to use ribbon with linen thread instead of a knot, but I had trouble making it look right. Finally, I cut a slit in the ribbon and pulled the other piece through. I also used the horizontal slot punch to cut a little opening in the fold of the card for the ribbon to go through, and I adhered the ribbon on both edges of the card front so it won't move around.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Sanded; Paper: Kraft, Always Artichoke, To the Nines DSP; Ink: Always Artichoke; Accessories: paper piercer, mat pack, Chit Chat rub ons, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, linen thread
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: