Friday, January 22, 2010

Friends forever

For this week's workshop wow challenge, we are doing the sketch from the January Stampin' Success magazine. I thought it was just perfect for the Vintage Vogue set from the Occasions Mini! One of my co-workers is moving on to a new position in the company, so I made this card for her. I got the color combo from another blog; I wrote down the colors but not which blog it was, sorry!
The card base is Kraft. I stamped the leafy vine image over the entire card with Certainly Celery ink and then randomly stamped the same image in Bermuda Bay. I inked just the word "Friends" in Bermuda Bay and stamped it onto Confetti White cardstock (1 3/4 X 2). Then I inked the entire stamp in Certainly Celery and added Chocolate Chip ink around the edges of the F with a sponge dauber. I stamped it on a scrap of cardstock, cut out the F and popped it up with dimensionals. I adhered the whole piece to a scrap of Chocolate Chip textured cardstock, leaving about an inch of the Chocolate Chip showing on the right. I wrapped a piece of Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon around at the seam and added a piece of Kraft taffeta ribbon. The sentiment is a rub on.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Vintage Vogue; Paper: Confetti White, Kraft, Chocolate Chip textured; Ink: Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Chit Chat rub ons, Kraft taffeta ribbon, Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

great card, love this set