Saturday, September 27, 2008

Whoohoo!

I am happy to report that all is well with the Internet once again in my house! I ended up getting a new computer and a new modem. I will never let my anti-virus software lapse again!
As some of you may know, SU has partnered with Sizzix to carry the Big Shot, which is a die-cutting machine. We will be carrying Sizzix dies, and Sizzix will be making some dies exclusively for SU. You can see it in the Holiday Mini. (If you are on my mailing list, you should be receiving this soon if you haven't already.)
Today, at Sandi's downline meeting, she brought her Big Shot, and we got to play with it! I haven't put my project together yet though. I have to say that it was very easy to use. I can't afford it personally, but if I could, I'd be all over it!

Here is Sandi holding up a pennant that she made with one of our exclusive dies.
The sentiment across the bottom of the scrapbook page is also an exclusive SU die. (Don't you just love her Kiwi Kiss shirt?)
Here is a picture of Sandi and Shelli together at the recent Founder's Circle trip. Sandi showed us all of the cool things that SU gave them; they got a gift each day! They got a stamp set from the upcoming Spring/Summer catalog that is adorable. The frame for this photo is the negative piece left from cutting out the Top Note die.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

How wonderful that you got to see all the gifts from Founders Circle and I love what Sandi did with the top note die too!! It is perfect for pictures!

Anonymous said...

That scrap page is awesome. Sandi did a great job.

Staciestamps said...

What a great idea for using the top note die!!! I would never have thought to cut my pics with it - thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

I love the idea to use the Top Note to cut out a picture! What great projects! TFS!