Monday, September 29, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

I made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I saw someone else's card where they cut the image into 3 pieces, and I love it! I decided to try to make a card that would work well for either a man or a woman. How did I do?
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Fundamental Phrases; Paper: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Muirfield DSP; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point; Accessories: sponge, Baja Breeze striped grosgrain ribbon, designer label punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

8 comments:

Emily said...

This is beautiful Jana! This would be a great man or woman card! I love it! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the layout.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Very pretty card! I'm glad your interent is up and running!

Kathy W said...

simple but reminds me of the beach!

Julia said...

Loved this layout. Great "beachy" look to it.

Debbi said...

You did great! I love the divided image and that set is fabulous for both men and women

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Good job.

Anonymous said...

this is a great card! I need to try this layout...and I definitely need that stamp set now!