Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One more Regional project


Here's another project from the Milwaukee Regional last month. I like it because it's different! The base is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 Kraft with the Pomegranate piece attached to the back and half of it folding to the front. The two main circles were cut out with the Coluzzle. I have to confess I haven't been a big Coluzzle fan because it doesn't make a complete circle; there are two places you have to snip with scissors. Tip of the day: (Courtesy of my sideline Lori) After you've cut your circle, turn the Coluzzle template slightly. Then you can use the template to cut where the two uncut areas are. Thanks, Lori! I'm looking forward to using the Coluzzle now to try out your tip.
We used the corner rounder punch to make the scallop border.
I have one more project from Regional, but I can't show you until after my workshops this month because I want it to be a surprise for my groups.
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great tip! I will have to try that the next time I use mine.