Friday, May 23, 2008

How to make leaves with a circle punch

First, punch out a circle. I'm using the 1 3/8" circle punch here.
Put your punched out circle back into the circle punch. This is as far as I can go.
Here's what you get. A leaf and a moon.
My friend and customer Debbie (Hi Deb!) was frugal and discovered you can put the moon back in and get another leaf.
Note: I am not the creator of this. It was demonstrated at the Milwaukee Regional by Karah Crosby. If my notes are right, she works for Stampin' Up.
Happy stamping and punching!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing it!

Unknown said...

What a nifty idea!!!! TFS!!

Beth said...

Fun idea - thanks so much for sharing!

Crystal said...

So super cute Jana! I can't wait to use this on a project!