Monday, June 13, 2016

Classic Lovely as a Tree



I am so happy that Lovely as a Tree didn't retire!  I hope it NEVER does!  It's one of my go-to stamp sets for both masculine and sympathy cards.  Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card recently, and I had just made this card.
The card colors are Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and gold.  On the card base, I stamped a couple of stamps from Timeless Textures then flicked on some spatters using gold Wink of Stella as well as an aquapainter dipped in Chocolate Chip ink.  I stamped the oak tree in VersaMark, embossed it with gold embossing powder then sponged it lightly with Chocolate Chip ink to soften the gold color a bit.  I distressed both the focal image and the mat with my bone folder then added a piece of retired crochet trim.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: