Saturday, June 21, 2014

May Paper Pumpkin

I was really happy when I opened the May Paper Pumpkin kit and found cards geared towards men!  I don't know about you, but I never seem to have good ideas for those!  Here's the Father's Day card I made for my FIL, Larry.  The kit also came with a Happy Birthday stamp and little stamps that say dad, bro and son.  There were 4 of this size card and 2 3X3 cards.
If you love this kit, you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin using this link: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=78050.  I love getting a surprise each month, and the only thing I ever have to add is adhesive!  Ink, stamps and envelopes are included.  There are complete instructions, and I can always find great ways to mix it up a little on Pinterest and Splitcoaststampers!
Happy stamping!
 
Jana Signature

No comments: