Friday, February 8, 2013

The new flower trim

First of all, I'm sorry about the photo!  For some reason, the flash didn't go off when I took it, and I didn't think to take another one.
I needed to make a card for someone, and I needed it to be quick.  I made a card like this a while back, and then Mama sent us a similar one for our anniversary.  I learned my lesson last time, so I used watercolor paper for the image.  I stamped the image from Serene Silhouettes in black StazOn and then used ink and the aquapainter to add the bands of color.  The colors are (top to bottom): Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink, and Raspberry Ripple.  The cardbase is Pretty in Pink.  The sentiment is stamped in Raspberry Ripple, and the ribbon is Primrose Petals.  I cut one flower off the new flower trim from the spring catalog, and I colored the edges with a Pretty in Pink marker.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: