Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick purple card

I really really wanted to stamp last night, and it needed to be quick.  So I didn't even break out any of my new stuff.  I went to my favorited cards in Google Reader and got inspired by this card by Diana Gibbs.
(If you aren't using Google Reader yet, why not?  You enter in the blogs you love, and when you go to Google Reader, it shows you all of the new posts for those blogs.  Plus, you can favorite posts so you can go back to them later! www. google.com/reader--do it!)
As you can see if you look at Diana's card, I changed a few things.  My main image is 2 3/4 X 3 Concord Crush (stamped with Fine Flourish in white craft ink and embossed with white EP), so everything is based off that.  The white mat is 3 X 3 1/4, and the Wisteria Wonder embossed mat is 3 3/4 X 4.  The card base is 4 X 10 1/2, scored at 5 1/4.  I cut off the end of the front piece at 4 1/4.  The cardbase is attached to Concord Crush base 4 1/4 X 5 1/2.  I tied on some Wisteria Wonder ribbon then added two pieces of Concord Crush ribbon.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: