Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My own inspiration challenge

I have a t-shirt (shown in the photo above) that I sleep in, and the color is Pool Party.  Ever since we got that color, I've been wanting to make my version of this as a card.  I finally did it!
Here's the anniversary card that I made for Ray for our 1st anniversary coming up on January 28th.  The card is 3X6.  I stamped the heart image from Take It to Heart in white craft ink and embossed it with white EP, then I cut it out with a hearts framelit.  The birds are punched from Basic Gray cardstock using the bird punch. I sponged white craft ink and black Stazon ink onto them.  I wanted a little bit of background on the card, so I stamped Teahouse in Pool Party.  The banner stamp is also from Take It to Heart, and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The bow on the heart is Cherry Cobbler/white baker's twine.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

2 comments:

Mama said...

Liked the card and I am sure Ray will also.

Jill Coleman said...

I love that you think like I do. We can find inspiration everywhere!! Beautiful card.