Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New colors!

Today's card focuses on In Colors.  Three of them are new: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Pool Party.  I added Blushing Bride, one of the 2010-2012 In Colors, and Basic Gray.  I used the Fancy Fan letterpress plate again for the background.  This time I used Basic Gray classic ink on it, and the effect is very subtle.
I inked the solid flower stamps first in VersaMark and then regular ink.  This allowed me to add Irridescent Ice EP for some sparkle.
Supplies:  Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Perfect Punches; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Wisteria Wonder; Ink: VersaMark, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder; Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Fan letterpress plate, Irridescent Ice EP, heat tool, Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, wide oval punch
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: