Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Simple sailing card

Hi all!  Sorry it's been so long since I last posted.  I flew home from CA last Tuesday; thanks to bad weather, it took forever for me to get home.  Then I had to get back into the swing of the home routine.  Somewhere along the way, I lost my stamping mojo!
This card is for my BIL, who had bypass surgery last week.  I stamped the sailing image from Uncharted Territory onto Baja Breeze cardstock using Chocolate Chip ink.  The cardbase is Baja Breeze.  The next layer is Chocolate Chip.  Notice the texture on it?  That's from a new letterpress plate from the new catalog!  It's called Fancy Fan.  I inked it up with Chocolate Chip craft ink.  It leaves a slight impression and inks up the paper with the design.  The ribbon is 2 layers: retired Baja Breeze ribbon topped with Chocolate Chip grosgrain.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: