Monday, July 25, 2011

Card to cheer a friend

It has been so hot here that I haven't been able to stamp much.  My craft room is the hottest room in the house, UGH!  But I was home on Wednesday morning, and it was cooler so I got busy!
The card base is Pear Pizzazz.  The next layer is Daffodil Delight, and I ran it through the Big Shot on the Fancy Fan letterpress plate without any ink.  It's a very subtle pattern!  The DSP from the Flirtatious pack, and it's cut out with the Top Note die.  The flower is made with the Fun Flowers die, and the base of it is a doily from the Flirtatious DSP.  The doilies come in Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo, but the backs are white so you can make them any color you want!
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

1 comment:

Superglew! said...

Very cheery card, Jana! I love all the bright colors.