Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Floral embossed card

Last Friday night was craft night. Rhonda brought her Cuttlebug, and she was kind enough to let me use it with her SU embossing folders. This card uses the Manhattan Flowers folder which coordinates with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. (Yes, I know everyone was using these long ago, and I'm behind the times!)
I sprayed the embossed piece with Gold Foil Smooch Spritz before cutting it out and adhering it to my card.
Here's the inside of my card. I wanted you to see how I attached the embossed piece to the rest of the card. I created a hinge out of Pacific Point cardstock and adhered it to the back of the embossed piece. Then I adhered it between the Whisper White piece and the So Saffron backing. That way it's barely noticeable.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral; Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Pacific Point textured; Ink: So Saffron, Pacific Point; Accessories: Manhattan Flower embossing folder, Gold Foil Smooch Spritz
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

1 comment:

Kim Jenkins said...

What a neat idea and a pretty card.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim