Friday, June 19, 2009

Shaving cream

For this week's Workshop Wow challenge, I asked my fellow SCSers to make a wow card using glossy cardstock. Even though it's been around forever, I've never done the shaving cream technique. If you haven't done it either, check out the tutorial. It was a lot of fun!
I used retiring In Colors on my card as well as a retiring stamp set and retiring ribbon.
Supplies (all SU except shaving cream): Stamps: Doodle This; Paper: glossy white, kiwi kiss textured; Ink: Black Stazon, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, pacific point; Accessories: shaving cream, ice rhinestone brad, pacific point striped grosgrain ribbon
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

great idea to use shaving cream technique with doodle this. I always did it with regular whisper white, never tried it with glossy-fun but messy!

Unknown said...

Cuter than cute! I will miss Doodle This. I'd totally forgotten this technique, haven't tried it in years.....my kids will like it though!