Friday, June 5, 2009

Gorgeous color combo

For this week's workshop wow challenge, I issued a triple challenge. The first part of the challenge is this awesome color combo: Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss. The second part of the challenge was to use retiring items. Then there was a bonus challenge: use shimmery white cardstock and an aquapainter. Why the bonus challenge? One of my faithful participants just ordered them because of the reinker splash challenge and wants to use them! I told her I'd use my influence to work them in, LOL!
I don't think this card is really a wow, but I did manage to work in several retiring items. And the color combo is just fab! (I can say that because I didn't come up with it!) It would also be easy to do at at workshop, and it's a great way to use up those retiring accessories but still convince your customers how useful they are.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Simply Said, Watercolor Joy; Paper: Shimmery White, Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze; Ink: Basic Gray, Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: Flower Fusion Too, Pacific Point corduroy button, 5/16" brads, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, aquapainter
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Hmmm, may have to give that color combo a whirl. I would probably not have put them together, but they work!! Great card - congrats on the triple challenge success!