Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our last night in Florida

For our last night in Florida, Alyssa and I decided to go back to our favorite restaurant, City Fish. It was only a block from our hotel, and they had the best seafood I've ever had!
We decided to be adventurous and have sushi for the first time. Our kind server, Nathan, showed us how to use chopsticks.
We got bananas Foster for dessert, and Nathan prepared it tableside. Isn't that amazing?

Here is the finished product: warm bananas and caramel poured over crepes filled with ice cream. It was delicious!
I am heading back to Florida for one more week to finish training my class down there while poor Alyssa is staying here in freezing Minnesota to start a class.
I was able to stamp something today, so look for that post tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Wow! That dessert looks yummy!