Sunday, November 9, 2008

Greetings from Florida!

I am happy to be in sunny Florida instead of snowy Minnesota right now! Everyone here shivers while Alyssa (my co-worker) and I sweat. We are heading to Clearwater Beach today so Alyssa can parasail. We are also going on a dolphin cruise. Hopefully, we will be able to drive up the coast to see the manatees, and Alyssa's goal is to see an alligator before we go home.
My laptop battery is dead, and I left the power cord at work. So I won't be able to post any photos until tomorrow night.
I really want to stamp, and I can't! So stamp something for me, and post a link!

3 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!

Debbi said...

Jana, Enjoy that warm weather while you can!!! It is FREEZING here is Wisconsin. I hope you get a chance to stamp soon!

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Jana! Glad you are having a good time!