Friday, October 31, 2008

Look at the card I got!

Remember those swap cards I made? Now I'm going to start showing you some of the cards I got back! I can honestly say that every card I got was very high quality; Crystal does a great job of attracting great swappers.
Today's card is by Sue Begger. I love all of the Sizzix dies that she used; I'm so jealous of the folks who have one. I especially love the Top Note die. I also like the chalkboard technique combined with the Upsy Daisy stamp set, and the colors she used are so pretty!
I am leaving on Sunday for Florida to train a class for work. I will be gone for 3 weeks, and I get to come home for a weekend after 2 weeks. That means I won't be doing much stamping, but I will keep my regular posting schedule. I have a few things I've made but haven't shown you yet, and I have more swap cards too. I'll still be checking my e-mail too.
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. I don't have any die cuts either, so it is a treat to see things other people are doing. Be safe traveling!

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful swap card - so inspiring!! Good luck with your trip - you will be missed!

Sharon Graham said...

This is so pretty and soft. Hope you're having a good trip.