Thursday, January 2, 2014

You make me happy!

I made this card for Mama using products from the new Occasions catalog and Saleabration catalog.
The cardbase is Soft Sky, and I embossed hearts on the bottom using the Big Shot and Adorning Accents embossing folder.  I also added Daffodil Delight binding ribbon.
The sun is made with a paper doily that I sponged with Daffodil Delight ink.  I cut the edge with the new fringe scissors.
The sentiment is from a SAB set, See Ya Later.  Mama used to sing You Are My Sunshine to me when I was little, so I thought of her right away when I saw that sentiment!  I colored it with Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Basic Gray markers.  I layered the sentiment on top of a tag made from Sweet Sorbet DSP (from SAB) and cut out with Chalk Talk framelits.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: