Thursday, April 11, 2013

This and That

Stampin' Up has come out with a new product line called This and That.  I think of it as scrapbooking on the go.  This is a sneak peek from the new catalog, so I'm sure we'll see a lot more at the end of May!
I bought the bundle, which includes the book (journal sized), DSP, stickers, washi tape, and a date stamp.  I love the date stamp!  It's like the one the library used for your due date back in the day.
I've decided to use mine as an ongoing scrapbook.  We take lots of little trips, so I think this will be perfect!
As you can see from the photos, the book is spiral bound, and the pages are patterned.  There are 2 pocket pages and a couple of envelopes included as well. 
My first set of pages is from Brewfest, which we attended this Saturday.  While I was there I collected a couple of temporary tattoos, which I adhered to watercolor paper, and a bottlecap, which I flattened in the Big Shot.
 

As you can see, I used the washi tape to adhere the photos and the journaling block.  I had never used washi tape before.  It is patterned and slightly see-through.  I tore it very easily.
Happy stamping!
 
Jana Signature

No comments: