Monday, May 21, 2012

More old and new

Rhonda and I had fun at craft night on Friday!  Unfortunately, Pauline had to work late; at least she had dinner with us.
I started with an envelope I'd already made from Twitterpated DSP.  I'm so happy that it's in the new catalog!  I took an extra piece of DSP, cut it down to 5 1/4 X 4 then embossed it with the Big Shot and sanded it.  I inked up the Heartfelt stamp from Layered Labels with Baja Breeze and cut it out with the Apothecary Accents framelit.  I stamped Happy Birthday from Perfect Punches in Riding Hood Red then punched it out with the wide oval punch.  I didn't want a rim of white around the edge, so I trimmed that by hand.

Here's my new name stamp!  Ray has been telling me I need one for quite a while, and I finally gave in.  I love it!
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: