Monday, October 24, 2011

CAS color combo card

Wow, I can't believe how fast fall is flying by!  Life has been so busy that I haven't even stamped for a while.  I'm going to try to schedule weekly stamping time now, so hopefully that will work.  I feel much better when I stamp on a regular basis!
I decided to make a quick card to try to get my stamping mojo back.  I'd written down a color combo: Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red and Basic Gray.  I used Inspired by Nature much like I have in the past to create a sunset-type card.  I wanted to add a little something to it though.  I had a paper butterfly lying on my desk and decided that would look great with the flowers.  I used vellum so I wouldn't have to figure out what color the butterfly should be, LOL.  I also added a vellum tag for the sentiment with a Basic Gray ribbon bow.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: