Saturday, May 21, 2011

Confirmation card

Our youngest was confirmed a few weeks ago.  We're finally celebrating, and here's the card I made for her.  I used the color combo from Beate's VSN Pirate Party challenge: aqua, light green and kraft.  My card is Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake.
I thought the compass and globe stamps from the Open Sea stamp set would work well with the sentiment I chose from Word Play.  The card base is Crumb Cake topped with Presto Patterns DSP sponged with Baja Breeze.  The sentiment is stamped in Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz on a 2 X 3 piece of Whisper White.  The globe is stamped multiple times in Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake on a 2 1/2 X 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White, and I ran it through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I used the ticket corner punch on all of the layers.  The compass is stamped in Soft Suede on Crumb Cake and punched with the 1 1/4" circle.  I added spinner hands after clipping off the round end.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: