Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bright SAB card

I really wanted to use that cute owl SAB stamp, and I'm trying to use my DSP a lot more. That's how I came up with this crazy card!
Card base is Daffodil Delight with the Teahouse BG stamped in the same color. For the DSP strip, I cut Peach Parfait cardstock to 4 1/4" X 2 1/4" then punched the scallop border on both sides. Then I measured the inner part and cut the Sunny Garden DSP strip to 1 3/4" wide. The owl is inked with Poppy Parade and punched out. His chest is another design from Sunny Garden. I adhered him to a Pear Parfait decorative label.
I gathered the Pear Parfait seam binding ribbon by pulling a thread from the center of the ribbon. I folded each end over and added a rhinestone brad (retired from the Pretties kit).
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

No comments: