Monday, January 3, 2011

Creative Crew valentine

This card has no stamping on it! To create this valentine, I used the Love Impressions rub-ons from the Occasions Mini. I love, love, love it on the ribbon!
For this card, I used a 3 3/4 X 5 piece of Bashful Blue attached to a 5 1/4 X 8 Whisper White cardbase. The cardbase is adhered to a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 piece of Basic Gray. I have been doing this a lot lately as it's a great way to use a white or vanilla card but still have enough weight to the card plus it still gives that border of color around the edge.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

love it, such a fun way to use the rub ons

Marilyn Goodrich said...

LOVE the rubons on the satin ribbon - brilliant! Great no-stamp card Jana!!

Kim Jenkins said...

Nice, I was wondering what to do with those rub-ons, thanks for the inspiration,

and as always thanks for sharing,
Kimurcen

Sharon Graham said...

Great way to feature those fun rub-ons.

Kim Jenkins said...

What a fun card, I was just trying to use up my free rub-ons last night. Thanks for a great idea and

Thanks for sharing,
Kim