Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waffle paper

Have you noticed the new waffle paper in the Holiday Mini?  There are 2 different packages: black and brown or gold and silver.  Rhonda and I decided to split a pack, and I just got my share on Sunday.  Here's my first attempt at using it.
I cut a 4 X 4 piece of the black waffle paper.  I inked up Medallion with Pretty in Pink craft ink, stamped it onto the waffle paper and embossed it with Irridescent Ice EP.  I added a vintage brad to the center.  I used Mono Multi to adhere it to a Pretty in Pink cardbase.  The final touches: scallop trim border and black satin ribbon.
Supplies: Stamps: Medallion; Paper: Pretty in Pink, black waffle paper; Ink: Pretty in Pink craft; Accessories: Irridescent Ice EP, vintage brad, Basic Black satin ribbon
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: