Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Japanese bookbinding

Last week's 3D demo challenge was to make a little book using Japanese bookbinding. I decided to use it on a card instead. I was hoping to do this in a small workshop, but that's not gonna happen! I think I needed bigger holes; I used the paper piercing tool. I pushed so hard on that needle that I got a little blister on my finger! I do love the look though. The paper is the new Sunny Garden DSP, and the flower is from Eastern Blooms. I love that set and don't use it often enough!
Supplies: Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Sunny Garden DSP, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade; Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories: pearl, paper piercing tool, Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, modern label punch, five petal flower punch
I'm having a workshop tonight, and I'll post our 2 projects on Friday.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

No comments: