Friday, April 16, 2010

Using what you have

The card on the left is one that I made at Regional. I wanted to do it at Wednesday's workshop, but I don't have the Old Olive buttons. I have Tempting Turquoise buttons, though, so I redid the card in a different color combo to use the buttons I had. The color combo (from the color coach) is Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal (plus Soft Suede). Everyone loved it!
We had a great time! We also made a card using the fork bow, which is a bowmaking method that was demonstrated at Regional. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the card before the workshop, and my sample did not make it home with me.
I'll be back on Saturday with a post showing the new core colors and how they compare to current colors.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

No comments: