Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun time at Karen's

On Sunday afternoon, I went over to Karen's house to stamp with her and her friend Melinda. We had a great time! I showed them how to use a stack of baby wipes as a stamp pad, and I showed Melinda how to make some past workshop projects that Karen had shown her. Here's a picture of our work area. (Most of this stuff is mine!)
Karen fell in love with the paper bag purses we made a few months back. Here is her version. It's adorable! I LOVE the snowflake backed by a 1 3/8" circle. It really pops!
Come back on Wednesday to see what I was working on. I'm happy to report that I have enough stuff to post for the whole week! Thanks for your understanding of my super busy life these days!
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

tfs! always fun to stamp in small group with friends.