Monday, August 24, 2009

Something new!

I know this isn't stamp related, but I am so excited that I have to share! I got a new car on Saturday!! Whoohoo! It's a Chevy Aveo. I traded in my wonderful Bravada because of Cash for Clunkers. The only reason I really have this car is because of my mom. She contributed a down payment so I could afford the monthly payments. Thanks, Mama! This is the first brand-new car I have ever owned!
Life has been really hectic, so I haven't stamped for a while. But I promise I will be stamping tonight, and later this week I will have BRAND NEW SNEAK PEEK items to show you from the upcoming Holiday Mini. You're going to love it!
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

congrats, enjoy the new ride

Marilyn said...

Congrats on your new car - how exciting!!!