Friday, August 14, 2009

Dawn Griffith's window card

Have you ever visited Dawn Griffith's blog? She is awesome! She is very creative and posts great videos of her projects. Last week, I saw this beautiful window card that she made for her convention swap, and I asked her if I could use it for this week's workshop wow. She was kind enough to say yes! It is so cool-looking and so easy to make! Let me know if you want me to do a photo tutorial; if a few people ask, I'll do one. I know some have trouble watching videos online.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Heard from the Heart; Paper: Confetti White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: window sheets, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Crushed Curry dotted grosgrain ribbon
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

I haven't seen that yet, thanks for info!

Laura Brown said...

Great card! Love your color combo!