Monday, March 30, 2009

Alyssa rocks!

My friend and co-worker, Alyssa, made me this pirate hat for my birthday. She put my name on it and found some really cool pirate scrapbooking stickers to put on it too. She also made me a card! She had never crafted anything before, and she said she never will again! (Apparently, there's a big blob of glue permanently attached to her carpet now.)
Here is Daniel wearing the pirate hat.

And last but certainly not least, here is Birkie wearing the pirate hat!
Sorry I didn't have anything stamping related to show you today. I'm working on my swaps for the Minneapolis regional this weekend, so I can't guarantee anything for Wednesday. But the next couple of weeks will be rockin' because I usually take about 100 photos at regional! I'm hoping for a new photo with Shelli so I can update the one permanently posted.
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Traci G said...

What a nice friend to make your birthday so special!! And Happy Birthday!!

I wish I were going to be seeing you at regionals again this year, but unfortunately I am not going. Boo hoo for me. :-(

Kathy W said...

Happy birthday, what a fun friend and gift

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Such a sweet birthday gift! TFS with us!