Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Two more Paper Pumpkin cards

I saw this card online and decided I had to make it.  Well, it was a bit more work than I anticipated.  I cut the word "you" away from the thank you, and then I separated each letter in "thank" and "congrats."  It took me a total of an hour and a half.  Way too much! I joked that no one rocks enough to deserve that!
I did end up giving the card to my new friend Meg.  We met on splitcoaststampers, and she was kind enough to invite me to hang out with her at the new catalog premiere event Monday night.  Yes, you read that correctly!  I have the new catalog, and it is full of awesome new stuff!  I can order boxes of catalogs on Thursday, and catalogs should mail to my out-of-town customers in mid-May!

Here are 2 more cards from the March Paper Pumpkin kit.  The bottom card is pretty straightforward.  I just added a strip of gold cut from the envelope liner.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

1 comment:

meg m said...

I have this card at work...because I spend more time upright there than at home. Love that I can see it here. Love my card. Thanks for being so generous.