This birthday card is for a coworker who loves purple like I do. I was reading a thread on SCS about cutting window sheets with a framelit and decided to give it a try. It didn't work as well as I had hoped, but that was because I had 2 window sheets stuck together, LOL! Thankfully, there was a good cut that I could finish with my craft and rubber scissors.
I started with a Smoky Slate cardbase, and I adhered the window sheet using dimensionals so it would add some depth to the pattern. Ray said it looked embossed, so I guess it worked!
I used embossed butterflies in Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate and Elegant Eggplant to cover up the dimensionals and then added a few more random butterflies. Random is hard!