Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Natural Composition specialty DSP!

I just got the Natural Composition specialty DSP!  Why oh why did I wait so long?  This stuff is amazing!  It's a kraft colored paper with embossed images.  It's so pretty on its own, but you can jazz it up even more!  For this card, I used a Wisteria Wonder cardbase and cut a 4 X 5 1/4 piece of DSP.  I sponged the whole thing with white craft ink and then buffed it with a tissue to remove the ink from the embossed areas.  (This lightens up the paper a bit and makes the embossing stand out more.)  Then I used an aquapainter and ink to lightly color in some of the flowers and leaves.  I tied on some Wisteria Wonder ribbon and added a flower from the flower trim in the spring catalog.  I used my heat gun to shrink it down a little, and then I rubbed the edges with a little Wisteria Wonder ink.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: