Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Alyssa's birthday card--NEW STUFF!

I got my Occasions catalog preorder last week, so I had to make a card using my new stuff right?  Even though I haven't finished my Christmas cards, sigh!
This technique is called triple time stamping.  You adhere 3 graduated laters together, stamp on them and then separate them with mats.  (I got the measurements from Dawn Olchefske's blog.  The DSP pieces are 2 X 3 1/4, 3 X 4 1/4, and 4 X 5 1/4.  The 2 mats are 2 1/4 X 3 1/2 and 3 1/4 X 4 1/2.)
I used 3 new things on this card.  The stamp set is called Secret Garden, and it has framelits that cut out the shapes!  I haven't had a new flower set in a long time!  The button is from Sale-A-Bration, and I got the color combo from the SAB DSP even though I didn't use the DSP itself on this card.  The colors I used are Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: