For the recent Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS, I decided to make 2 versions of the same card: 1 clean and 1 dirty. Here is my "clean" card.
I used shimmery white cardstock for both the base and the flower. I punched out the petals with the Blossom Petals builder punch then I wet them and crumpled them up. I opened them up and used the heat tool to dry them. An antique brad is the flower center.
I used the Adorning Accents edgelit to cut the edge of the cardbase and then ran it through the Big Shot in the Lacy Brocade embossing folder. I added rhinestones for accents. The final touches are white ribbon, and a sentiment from Perfect Punches.
Come back later this week to see my "dirty" card!