Monday, August 6, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty clean card

For the recent Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS, I decided to make 2 versions of the same card: 1 clean and 1 dirty.  Here is my "clean" card.
I used shimmery white cardstock for both the base and the flower.  I punched out the petals with the Blossom Petals builder punch then I wet them and crumpled them up.  I opened them up and used the heat tool to dry them.  An antique brad is the flower center.
I used the Adorning Accents edgelit to cut the edge of the cardbase and then ran it through the Big Shot in the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  I added rhinestones for accents.  The final touches are white ribbon, and a sentiment from Perfect Punches.
Come back later this week to see my "dirty" card!
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: