Monday, March 12, 2012

Stampin' fun in Milwaukee!

I just got home from Milwaukee, and I had so much fun!  Right away, you should notice a new picture of Shelli Gardner and me over on the right.  She's growing out her hair; doesn't it look great?  You'd never know from looking at her that she'd already had her picture taken with about 100 people.  She's so nice!
Dawn Olchefske was nice enough to let me hang out with her and her downline.  They are so much fun, and they made me feel right at home!
Here I am with two of my SCS Creative Crew members: Lyssa Zwolanek and Diane Vander Galien.  It was so nice to meet Diane and to see Lyssa again!

Lyssa did an awesome presentation on My Digital Studio.  I think she's convinced me to buy it!
I'll be posting more from Milwaukee as the days go by.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

No comments: