Monday, December 19, 2011

Occasions/SAB sneak peek

I finally finished my Christmas cards this weekend and got them in the mail!  Whoohoo!  I don't know about you, but I'm tired of Christmas stuff.
I got my new Occasions and SAB preorder about a week and a half ago, but I wasn't able to play until last night.  Here's the quick card I came up with.  The flower stamp and punch are in the Occasions Mini; there are 3 completely different flowers that go with the punch!  The fancy cut edge and matching embossed edge are also made with new products in the Occasions Mini.  I can't wait to use them some more and get the coordinating stamp set!  There are also Framelits that cut out heart and label shapes, and they have coordinating stamp sets too!
The paper, brad and ribbon are from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  The DSP is one free item, and the ribbon and brads come together as one free item.  The other ribbon that comes with it is Calypso Coral.  The ribbon and brads coordinate with the DSP.
Look for your Occasions Mini and SAB catalogs to arrive in the mail soon!  Happy stamping! 
Jana Signature

No comments: