Monday, December 13, 2010

SS kit scrapbook page

Here in southern California, we are having a heat wave! While Minneapolis got enough snow to collapse the roof of the Metrodome and Duluth got a dusting before the temperature dropped below zero, it was sunny and 86 here yesterday when I went out to grab lunch. I didn't bring any shorts with me either! After today, the highs will be in the 60s; still no complaints from me!
Yesterday, I made 2 cards and a scrapbook page, so I have postings for the rest of the week. Whoohoo! Here is the 6X6 scrapbook page I made. I wish I had the picture with me so I could have finished it, but I'll do it as soon as I get home this weekend. There are photo corners in the kit that I'm going to put on the picture too.
Of course the Simply Scrappin Kits were made for scrapbooking. They make it so easy! Your theme and colors are already done for you. If you're making a 6X6 book, just cut all of the solid cardstock into 4 equal sections, and your page bases are all ready to go.
Happy stamping!

Jana Signature

No comments: