Monday, November 8, 2010

Not my usual Christmas card

This card combines this week's demonstratable card challenge (create a Christmas card that's not your usual style) and this month's WICKED color combination (Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise). I was inspired to do this by my friend Sarah who mentioned using the color combo for Christmas cards. It's definitely not my usual style, but I like it!
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Hostess Level 1 DSP
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Temping Turquoise
Accessories: ticket corner punch, Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Jana Signature

2 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

What a fun non-traditional color combo!! It's so fun and festive :-)

Kathy W said...

I like it too, super fun